Lowery Demolition was engaged by Goodman PLC as a specialist demolition contractor to deliver the demolition of their newly acquired site in Coventry.
The scope of works included:
- The demolition of multiple steel frame buildings
- Asbestos removal notifiable under ASB5 rules.
- Environmental clean of buildings in preparation for asbestos removal.
- Controlled dismantling of paint extractor tanks.
- Demolition of brick constructed offices.
- Controlled separation of adjoining buildings still in occupation.
- Removal of slab and all foundations, crushing and leaving on site for future use.
This project presented a number of aspects that would be challenging to a less qualified contractor, but Lowery Demolition was able to overcome these challenges through experience and an excellent team of people. Lowery delivered this project on time, and with no Health and Safety incidents.